At TUTELA, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale, systemic inefficiencies, and tremendous amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive our product innovation and development are located in New York City, San Francisco, Mountain View, and Buenos Aires.
We’re seeking a DevOps Engineer for a full-time job opportunity.
- Deep understanding and experience on building and migrating to Kubernetes
- Extensive experience with Concourse CI , Jenkins, Spinnaker, Prometheus and Grafana tools landscape
- Bring Kubernetes, Docker, Public Cloud (AKS), Concourse and Spinnaker to a large heterogenous engineering organization
- Good understanding of AWS cloud.
- Use a wide range of technical skills to make CI/CD universal in our systems
- Build new systems, tools and processes to accelerate software development
- Challenge the assumptions and processes in place in our technical organization today
- Enthusiastically move between many different language and runtime environments
- Apply creative and scalable solutions to enterprise challenges
- 6+ years of software development experience for production systems
- 4+ years of system design and development experience
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, and proven ability to pick up new ones
- Experience designing and developing complex and scalable software systems
- Building ephemeral test environments on Kubernetes and the standards and processes to scale and maintain them.
- Transitioning large scale virtual machine and container based test environments to Kubernetes.
- Designing a service mocking system to enable very small scale test environments with large numbers of service dependencies.