Here’s the gist:
Luxus is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
Our Talent Management Team works to bring new candidates to the platform and also ensures their success throughout the entire experience in the talent marketplace. Each week, you will be the candidates confidant to help them navigate their interview requests and manage their processes. As a Talent Executive, you will be working with brightest minds in the tech and financial services industries to help them find their dream jobs. Working directly with the Business Development team and the founders of the company, you’ll help to evaluate, build, and manage a candidate pipeline for our weekly talent showcases.
A little more about what you will do:
- Usher candidates as they go through the marketplace experience via phone, email, and in person communication
- Be extremely organized! Keep track of multiple candidates process at the same time
- Be an expert matchmaker– master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively boost interview request acceptance by candidates
- Be Diligent and Personable– our candidates are our most valuable asset and getting to know them is the most effective way to succeed in helping them
secure the best job
- Learn the space– get to know what our candidates do to best know what they will be good at
- Most importantly a positive attitude– we are looking for people who care about helping candidates finding their dream job and not just check the box on tasks
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Luxus brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions
don’t always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages