Here’s the gist:
Luxus is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
Our Customer Success Team works with clients to ensure success and a quality experience once they’ve been onboarded into the talent marketplace. As an Account Manager, you’ll be running the entire post-sale lifecycle for our key subscription accounts, which include some of the fastest growing companies in tech. Serving as the point person for our most durable source of revenue, you’ll work tirelessly to nurture client relationships and lock accounts into renewal deals.
What you'll do:
- Deliver best in class customer support to our biggest accounts by building deep, consultative relationships with senior hiring managers and C-suite leaders – you will be the primary touch point
- Understand clients’ unique hiring goals, align them with the Luxus platform as a solution, and work to maximize the value of each subscription
- Consistently close subscription renewal deals and upsell key accounts
- Track account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Act as a liaison between customer and product, channelling recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as engineering, marketing, design, and product
- A high achiever with 6+ years of experience in recruiting (agency, in-house, or both- preferably technical), or customer success with a specific focus on renewals (SaaS industry is a big plus)
- A master relationship builder who goes above and beyond and to meet clients’ needs, especially when a creative approach is required
- A strong negotiator with a track record of successfully closing deals
- Experienced with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don’t always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages